Monday, May 03, 2004

Just call me the fly that hits your windshield at 45 MPH

Last night, Chad gave me a high five and said "Congrats on being able to tell me what to do" (referring to a recent promotion I have received at work) and it really didn't hit me that I'm going to be higher up on the "food chain." It's weird. Infact I feel weird talking about it with anyone but Becca *who also is being promoted. I guess it's because I have this awful fear that this promotion will cause an uproar. I want people to see this as a positive thing because I don't want to be the cause of new drama. I only want good things to happen for the Springfield 8.

Another thing that hit me today was the fact that Prom is Friday. It's so weird because usually I hate formal dances but this one I'm kind of excited about. Weeeeeird.

Hannah, Natalie, and I's awesome survey is coming along nicely. We just hit question #9. I don't mean to brag but, I think we are the best survey writers in the world.

Yay, Ashley, Nathalie and I (yes I spelled that N-A-T-H-A-L-I-E because it's not Natty J. its the F.E.S. Nathalie from Sweden) are hanging out at MY house tomorrow. I'm VERY EXCITED. I think I'm going to try and start up a "video game day" with them and possibly invite Hannah, Natalie, Alison, Katelyn, and Kristen. It'll be a "Kickapoo Girls who like to Game" thing. It'll rock.

Random Questions

What's up with the old lady screaming and then kissing Tom Cruise in Minority Report? That was just unnecessary and icky. Really it was.

What's with Agatha screaming "run" in Minority Report? It was totally quiet time!

Why can't we all have cool weapons like they had in Minority Report? Then life would be 10 times easier!

No comments: