Monday, May 10, 2004

"I'm a paper bag!"

ROFL!!

So yesterday I was walking by concession and I saw this paper bag on the counter and for some reason I got the urge to walk over, make the opening of the bag move like a mouth while I said in the creepiest voice possible
"I'm a paper bag!"
(darn you Hannah and those stupid banana comercials). Well I walked into the back room laughing like crazy and Michael U. looks at me and said what kind of crack have you been smoking?"(which is a very good question considering I was laughing about a paper bag...yes people...a paper bag) and Alyson responed for me with a kind "The same kind that you do." It was great!! Alyson rocks. It's been decided.

This morning I couldn't find my sketch book and I started FLIPPING OUT!! I tore everything in my room apart and screaming at the dogs, as if that would help. I even called my mom to ask her if she could call KHS and tell them that I would be late to school. The funny thing is that right after my room was in shambles I found it. I eyed it as I was tearing apart the couch across the room. It was staring at me from the corner of my desk. I believe it was mocking me. Just like projector #4.

No comments: