Friday, May 28, 2004

Oozing confidence and that sort of thing

While I was getting ready for work today I started to think about all the managers and how awesome they all really are. There has always been one that I've really looked up to though and that's Lori. She has this wicked ability to take charge and do what needs to be done. When I first started working at the theater, I heard rumors that she was the hardest manager there and how everyone feared her wrath. She used to make us clean every single item in the concession stand and then, when we were finished and exhausted, she'd make us scrub the back room. At the time it seemed crazy but now that I've worked with her quite some time, I've come to realize that she makes employees work hard because that's her job (a fact that I COULD HAVE noticed earlier had I not been too caught up in myself). If she didn't push us so hard then we wouldn't be the clean, hard-working theater that we are.
Honestly, if I EVER hear an employee say something disrespectful about her they will have to deal with my wrath.

No comments: