Monday, May 17, 2004

By Golly I think this week might actually rock

Stuck in my head: "The Oscar Meyer/Bologna Song"
I am: confused

How do I still have black ink on my hands? It looks like I've been working the the coal mill. Does springfield even have a coal mill? ::cough cough:: I think I'm getting the black lung pop. This is what I get for messing around with Mrs. Bylander's pens. DARN YOU BYLANDER AND YOUR PENS!!!

Ack I just rubbed my eye with one of the inky fingers. It burns!!

So, I've been wanting to buy Six Feet Under: Season 1 on DVD for quite some time but I had mixed feelings about actually doing it because it would set me back $70! Well, it looks like I'm not going to have to buy it because Andrew is having a special screening at his house tonight and he was nice enough to invited me to come watch it. So now I can see the series without having to buy it! Yay! If it turns out to suck I'm going to cry. Mostly because there is now ink in my eye by partly because I made such a big deal about seeing it.

No comments: