Thursday, May 20, 2004

"You'd think that this all would be over with, but nah. That would make life less annoying and where's the fun in that?"

Stuck in my head: "One Step Closer" by Linkin' Park
I am: back to being annoyed

It seems that my "annoyance" has returned from a short but needed vacation. I never did get a chance to post why I was really annoyed mostly because...well because I guess I just didn't. Anyway I was talking about this "annoyance" to Ashley and she is starting to get irritated because of it as well not only because she's my best friend and we tend to feel the same way about things but because EVERYONE (and by everyone I mean my friends) is a little ticked about it (and when I say a "little ticked" I mean a whole lot). We have plans to gag this "annoyance" and play loud teeny-bopper music it until it goes away (haha). Maybe we'll play some Hanson and dance around like immature fools(hehe)
....but seriously, Hanson rocks my face off.

No comments: