Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Paranoid? Nah, not me.

Stuck in my head: "Say my name" by Destiny's Child
I am: zoned out

Natalie joined for the Shrek 2 preview last night. It was great. I think we were the only ones in the theater who couldn't stop laughing! I gave her, her little grad. gift (a doll called "Mr. Wonderful). She didn't seem to enthusiastic but then again who is at 12am? By the end of the night I caught her caressing the doll more than once. It was worth it to see that.


I know I've talked about my intense case of paranoia before but I have to bring this up one more time. Last night a few guys were sitting behind Natalie and I (Goodness, I can't even remember who exactly it was) and I swear I heard my name, not once but twice. Sure it was probably something like
"Hey, Laura's fat head is in my view"
or
"Hey, Laura's friend has on a Teen Girl Squad shirt"
or even
"Hey, Laura's friend is hot"
lol (because they always say that about my friends. Especially when Tamila came in. Hahaha I don't think I even have to mention what Chad said about Katelyn. What can I say? I hang out with pretty people).

No comments: