Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Hehe. I will pray for those who have to find my house.

Alison is coming over to my house today. Let's hope that she doesn't fall asleep and forget to come or even worse....get lost on the forbidden weaver road ::plays dramatic music::! Haha I can hear the phone conversation now "Umm Laura...I'm seeing a lot of trees. Where do I go now?"

I have to pick up Ashley around 3 and then take her home at 5. She was almost afraid to ask me to haul her around for the day mostly because she knows how much I hate playing "car pool." I told her that me picking her up was evening the score for all those times that I made her waste her gas for me. Like the time I made her drive me to the National Cemetery because I wanted to break in my New/Old camera. Or the time I made her drive us all to the Albino Farm because I wanted to give Tamila the scare of her life.

No comments: