Sunday, May 23, 2004

S-M-R-T

Stuck in my head: "You're so true" -Joseph Arthur
I am: S-M-R-T (haha, little Simpsons joke for ya there)

I just finished my third night of closing-training and I guess I've caught on to things pretty well. Andrew (the manager training me) basicly just sat there on his butt and watched me do all the closing stuff. Haha, that was his only sort of entertainment for the night. So sad...so sad.

It was pretty cool night overall. We cleaned so many theaters with Shrek 2 that, our voices have given out from singing "Funky Town." It's quite sad. In the last theater we cleaned, I told Andrew that he needed to break dance...he gave me the evil eye and said that he'd do it if I sang.
In other words, I may never see him dance. ::sigh:: I guess it was worth a try.



Man, my head is killing me. When I left to drop off some stuff at the bank I hit my head on my car door. Yeah, I entertained Andrew atleast. He was talking to me as I was getting in the car and then WHAM. Lol, you should have seen the look on his face. He did that whole pucker of the lips and the thing when you breathe in through your teeth to make that weird noise then finished with an "ouch."

No comments: