Sunday, May 09, 2004

And then I said "Aww Hell no!"

I had a super time in projection today! I got to use this little ear piece that connects to the walkie talkie so I felt pretty cool. Although Chad said I looked like Daniel G.(I would attempt to spell his last name but I would fail miserably). Then Lori said that I kind of looked like Daniel G. too but only because I was wearing the ear piece. Lori tried to make me feel better by saying that at least I looked like I was doing something important by wearing it.

4 Reasons why I love Will Smith

4.He looks awesome in tight grey shirts.
3.He makes all sorts of oober cool sci-fi movies.
2.He takes a stand against cursing in rap.
1.He says "aww Hell NO!" in all his movies


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I don't wear the ear peice. I thought it made me look like a nerd. Mike wears it too so i didn't want to be put in that catogory either... or daniels g. either. Anyways lori is right atleast your doing something. hehe.

-SANTA