Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Wispered words and that sort of thing

Stuck in my head: "Play that funky music white boy..."
I am: slightly less annoyed but still annoyed

Natalie just came in the journalism room and wispered to me to come into the band room during lunch. Uck, the band room. I have spent way too much time in there already (I mean I dedicated a year of my high school life to band!).
I asked her "what's in the band room?"
She replied "pizza and cake." Yeah that's all I needed to know.


I saw an episode of X-Files last night that had never seen (obviously from a later season) and I was shocked at how horrible it was! #1 there was no plot and #2 Mulder went insane at the end! I believe one of the final quotes was
"it's like he's in coma only he's awake and his brain is functioning. I would say that he's suffered a seizure only his brain waves indicate that he hasn't."
Then, to make things worse, they introduce this new chacter, a female doctor, who appearently is sleeping with Mulder. AND SCULLY DOESN'T KNOW!! ::gasp:: How stupid is that?! He's awake but in a coma? He's sleeping with random women? Come on people!
On a crapiness scaled from 1 to 10 this one was a solid 9!






1 comment:

Hannah said...

The entire last two seasons of the X-Files were a solid 9 on the crappiness scale. ;)