Sunday, May 30, 2004

Something just seems wrong with putting your finger in your eye

Theme music: "Take me away" Fefe Dobson
I am: bored out of my mind

The grandparents are here...along with a few other members of my family. Maybe it's because I worked until 4am today or maybe it's because they're talking about how cute I was when I was young but I just cannot stay awake. I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm finding more comfort upstairs in my room then hanging around the rels (yes, I know I just typed rels'. I'm too lazy to type relatives).

It was quite funny because dinner was the worse. Someone was always interrupting me (I don't know why that would bother me now considering it happens to me all the FREAKIN TIME!). I started to get one of those fake smiles so I decided to let my mind wonder until I found some kind of happy thought. I finally found one and ended up smiling so much that one might have actually thought that I was having the time of my life.

What's really funny is that I used that exact same thought to relax me when I was doing my best to take out my contacts last night. Who in their right mind thinks it's normal to reach into your eye?!

No comments: