Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Who would of thought that "Honorable Mention" would bring so much happiness to my life?

DUDE!! I won Honorable Mention in the editorial Cartooning section of the Journalism competition!! I can't seem to find words for the emotion I am feeling right now. Would "honored" fit? Haha!

Today rocked my face off!! Not only did I get out of school to chill at SMSU but I got to hang out with Mimi and Brandon!! Mimi told me how her antenna ball was stolen from her car last summer. I almost felt bad telling her of my plans to steal "Larry The Cucumber" off of that black SUV's antenna at school.

Tamila was at the Journalism thingy today as well but she wasn't competing. She was performing her duo for those who were entered into the "review writing" part of the contest. I was tempted to go up and ask what ever happened to that grass and snow that we stole. I didn't though. She looked really pissed lol. I guess I will never know what happened to that stuff... ::sigh::

No comments: