Saturday, April 10, 2004

Note to self: Hitting your head on the middle platter hurts

Can someone tell me whose idea it was to have everyone and their "momma" come to the theater today??! Seriously, don't people have something better to do than come to the theater and cause problems? What's funny is that today I was supposed to be learning how to open projection I ended up spending only 2 hours up there. The rest of my time was spent serving Eeeevil children popcorn.

I am debating whether or not to have a graduation party. I really don't want to have people over to my house. It requires too much, by that I mean it requires people to ACTUALLY see my house and that's too much lol. There's nothing special about my house lol. It's just a house with doors, windows, and possibly that ghost that opens and shuts doors in my room. That house isn't that big. I just don't know. I get weirded out when people come over. They look around at all my stuff and touch my stuff and mess with my stuff lol. It's so funny because the only people who have been over here are Natalie, Hannah, Tamila, Linzy, and Ashley. Heck, Ashley is my best friend and she's seen my house once lol. I like going to other people's house's. It's just better that way. Like Natalie's house. IT ROCKS!!! I love the little cubby behind the stairs. Or Hannah's house with the hobbit hole!!


***************************


ARG I FORGOT TO BORROW THAT STUPID CD FROM CHAD!! Now I have to drive all the way to the theater. That's fine, I was going to let Justin borrow Zoolander anyway. I think I'll drop by Ashley's and see what she's up to. Maybe she'll want to drive to the Mud House.

Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone no doubt about it
-Green Day "Basket Case"

No comments: