Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Dear lord, protect me from the bunnies. Amen.

I AM SO TICKED BECAUSE THIS WILL BE THE SECOND TIME I WILL BE ATEMPTING TO POST THIS!!

So on Natalie's most recent post she talking about a former friend OD-ing well guess what? That was Linzy. When I heard the news I wasn't quite sure how to take it. Linzy and I were pretty close Soph year. I've watched her fall over these past few years and it really hurts to see a friend sink. She's gone through all this crap that I hate to see her go through more. I want to go see her but they only let families into the psych ward. I guess I'll be praying for her. On the bright side the whole situation has inspired me to paint, but not right now. Moving is not an option. My legs and arms hurt WAY too bad to even think about moving.

Today was nice. I was able to work projection alone as scarey as that is. I had a whole 5 hours to myself and yet I didn't have one single deep thought. In fact the only things that ran through my mind were what chipmunks would look like mud wrestling and "love love me do" by the Beatles. Interesting combination, ain't it?

Good news is that brain damage is at an all time low thanks to me realizing that you must be very careful when lifting your head up after threading the bottom platter.

I wonder...

I wonder what my parents would do if they walked into my room only to find all my furniture against one wall and sitting on the carpet singing Swtichfoot songs while I try to bend a spoon with my mind?

I wonder what my dog would look like with purple stripes down her back?

I wonder what Natalie would do if I grew my hair out long and bleached it blonde then walked around all day with a "NATALIE JAMES IS MY HERO!" shirt?

No comments: