Thursday, April 01, 2004

Bringing a pillow to the employee meeting, though tempting, is a bad idea

I don't want to go to the stupid employee meeting on Sat. I mean, sure, we get these wicked awesome certificates but honestly that will be the only highlight of the hour. Last time, the only way I stayed awake was by asking really stupid difficult questions. I don't have time to come up with more!!!!! I guess I could bring a sporke with me and jab it into my leg everytime I start to fall asleep but self-destruction doesn't sit well with me. Hehehe sporkes, that reminds me....MUAHAHAHAAHHA!!! Anyway, back to the meeting...I know there is some way I can make it more entertaining. If I could I would bring in my sketch book and do doodles of the managers but I think that's considered rude . Or I could throw gummie bears at the people talking but I'd perfer to not get beat up in the parking lot.

I started writing a new template for my page last night. I took this one I found called "Java" and I'm adding some flavor. I'm so proud!! As Kris (Ashley's Boyfriend) puts it, I'm "one of the few girls who takes interest in learning and writing HTML." How sad is that? HTML is so easy to learn and it's just another form of art, if you ask me, yet some girls get freaked out when they see all the codes.

I'm so giddy today, it's not even funny. Even Ashley took note of my cheery appearence. When I walked up to her during lunch she said "Laura you look really good toady. In fact your glowing!" Hehehe, that only added to my good mood. Mimi caught me randomly laughing a few times. Mimi's pretty cool and she didn't make fun of me but she did look at me weird a few times. It's not my fault that the most random things come to mind!

I didn't get to tell this story yesterday but I thought I could throw it in today. See yesterday we went to go see those two movies. I ended up having to pick up Amanda and being a bit late. So as we're walking into the 16's lobby I say to her "Hop on my back. It's going to be faster!" So she jumps right up there and we go galloping in to the theater. We were laughing so hard that I almost dropped her. A few of the ushers gave us looks but we didn't have enough time to beat them up. By the time we made it into the actual theater the house lights had been brought down and we couldn't see where the rest of our group was sitting. I basicly pushed her off and we ran to find Lori on the opposite side of where we came in. After the movie we both agreed that I should have kept her on my back until we got to our seats because it would have been hilarous to see the looks on our group's faces.

No comments: