Friday, April 16, 2004

When you're too lazy to post just do a survey

1. Your name: Laura
2. Do you feel like your name fits you? No. My name should be "Zah Zah."
3. Do you have an alter ego? If so, what is his/her name? Yes. Her name is Becky. She gets on my nerves.
4. Where were you born? Arkansas
5. Where do you live? The 4th circle of Hell...oops I mean Missouri.
6. Do you like to travel? Yes anywhere but Branson.
7. What is your birthday? What is my birthday? It's a time that I celebrate my birth. Hahha no really... it's on Feb. 2nd
8. Do you have siblings? Yes, but only evil ones.
9. Do you have pets? Yes. Beware, they bite.
10. Which was the happiest year of your life? I don't like to favor one year over another. They tend to get jealous.
11. How old do you wish you were? 22 because it's not too old and it's not too young.
12. A movie is being made about your life. Who would you cast to play yourself? Julia Roberts because she's all "whhaaaa!" like me.
13. Who would you cast to play your significant other? (if you have no significant other, cast someone anyway) Ewan McGregor because he's freakin' hot!
14. How would this movie end? Me and Ewan McGregor having 2 kids and living in Scotland.
15. Is it better to be famous or infamous? Infamous because people remember them after they're dead and most infamous people are dead. That and I want my bad repuation to be known by all!
16. You're going to die a natural death. What is the cause? A broken heart because Ewan will die before me. ::sheds a tear::
17. You're going to die a sudden, tragic death. What is the cause? Getting hit by a car because my friends are psycho drivers.
18. How long do you plan on living? Until I feel like it!
19. What was the last song you got stuck in your head? "Beautiful like me" that was on the mixed CD that Laurie made me.
20. Sing any commercial jingle. Right now? This is not the time nor the place!
21. What is your favorite element on the periodic table? Chlorine, because it?s a respiratory irritant and it rocks my face off!!
22. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset. Who really wants to be up at 5am to see the sun rise? I?d rather just hang around till 8ish and see the sun set.
23. Introvert or extrovert? Introvert. No doubt about that.
24. Creation or evolution? Creation, duh. God rocks.
25.Action or reaction? Action baby!! OOOhhh yeah!
26. Unity or individuality? Hmm that's a hard one. I'm going to go with Individuality.
27. Hugs or drugs? lol, that sounds like the cheesy name of some kind of afterschool program. I'll have to go with hugs here.
28. Animal, vegetable, or mineral? MMmmm animals.
29. Popsicle, creamcicle, or fudgecicle? Popsicles forever!!!
30. Fight or flight? I'm in more of a fighting mood today so I'll have to go with "fight."
31. Who is your favorite historical figure? Ick, I really don't have one.
32. Which historical figure could we have done without? Nixon...uck!!
33. What happened in the last dream you remember? Someone was killed by Twinkies. It was really funny and sad at the same time.
34. Do nice guys really finish last? Ofcorse. Just ask Green Day.
35. What are your favourite boy names? Francois, Milo, Chris....
36. What are your favourite girl names? Kida, Nikii, Liz...
37. Open or closed? Umm depends on what I'm opening. I mean if it's a can of Whoop @ss then definitely open but if it's a can of rotten fish then definitely closed.
38. White bread or wheat bread? Uck! How can you even mention white bread? Wheat is way better.
39. Is it better to burn out than to fade away? Fading out is much more dramatic.
40. You put a quarter into a toy machine. What comes out? Hopefully a toy but if you want a specific answer then I'd have to say a bouncy ball because those things give you hours upon hours of entertainment.
41.What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm praying that when I grow up I'll be a human being but you never know now-a-days with all this genitic mutation.
42. What were your favorite childhood toys? I always enjoyed my Ninja Turtle stuffed toys. I was a weird child...I still am.
43. What was your first pet? The first pet(s) that I owned was a family of hampsters. Those poor things never had a chance.
44. What annoys you? Everything and Nothing all at the same time.
45. What is your favourite action caption from the old batman tv show? (example. "pow" or "blam") "Splat" was always entertaining
46. How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a tootsie pop? You know what, the world may never know.
47. The glass... half empty or half full? I was pretty thirsty and now it's empty.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON

48. Tightie whities. Uck.
49. Mc Donalds happy meals. Filled with pure happiness. I mean it's all in the name, isn't it?
50. Reality shows. They are sadly addictive and should be classified as drugs.
51. Gummi bears or gummi worms? Bears, no explaination needed for this one.
52.Would you rather sky dive or deep sea dive? How about neither. I'd perfer to stay alive.
53. Paper or plastic? Plastic saves trees and can be reused. I encourage all of you to USE PLASTIC!! SAVE A TREE!!

RANDOM QUESTIONS

54. What position do you sleep in? HAHAHA What kind of question is that. How about "I sleep?" I really don't try and position myself before I go to bed.
55. Do you sleep on the left, right, or the middle of the bed? I have to sleep on the left side because that's where my alarm clock is.
56. Sweet or sour? MMmmm I'd rather have sweet AND sour.
57. What was your favorite after school special? I wasn't really into those silly after school specials. I was a good child and came how to do homework.
58.What is your favorite word? At the moment it is "hunky-dorey-a-ok." (that is ONE word.)
59. Beach or mountains? How about Mountains with beaches? That sounds exciting!
60. Mounds or almond joy? MMmmm Almond Joy. Mmm coconut.
61. Do YOU feel like a nut? Always.
62. To give or to recieve? Give.
63. Chocolate or caramel? I'm not really supposed to have caramel but boy is it good.
64. Do you have any nicknames? Why yes I do, thanks for asking. L-Dub, Velma, Lolo, Dubs.
65. What does your name mean? "one crowed with laurel leaves"
66. Have you ever fainted? No but I think it would be bunches of fun to atleast faint once.
67.Have you ever had a crush on a school teacher? No because most of my male teachers were 50 years old and up.
68.What was the last thing you ate? A butterfinger. Mmmm...buttery goodness.
69.Do you have any bad habits? Yes. When I get nervous I bite my nails or crack my nuckles.

WORD ASSOCIATION

what is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear...

70. Grey... matter
71. Human... being
72. Fruit loop... Tucan Sam
73. Glove... O.J. Simpson
74. Plum... purple
75. Structure... school
76. Race... car
77. Heart... break
78. Parasite... tape worm

RANDOM QUESTIONS

79. What was your first happy memory? Going to Disney World for the first time with my Sister, Mom, and dad.
80. What was your first unhappy memory? Ugh. Does 2nd through 6th grade count as one memory? Heck, I kind of blured those years out.
81. If you could visit any time period, what would it be? That's a tough one. I'd perfer the renaissance era just because the art done at that time was so powerful.
82.What would Jesus do? He would not be wasting his time filling out this stupid survey.
83. Make up a word and define it. Boukouse- adj. a large amount
Ex. Look at all the boukouse of money he has.
84.Favorite kool aid flavor? Watermellon
85. Favourite pick up line? "They call me Milk cuz I do your body GOOD!"
86. Who was the third gunman on the grassy knoll? I honestly believe it was Tamila.
87. What did you like to make-believe as a child? I used to pretend that my stuffed animals could talk and we'd have massive tea parties.
88. Did you have an imaginary friend? Ya know, I really don't remember. I think I did but once again, the early year have been blured.
89. Would you like to live in a castle or a mansion? Castle. That way I could play with ghosts.
90. Re-arrange some of the letters in your first, middle, and last name to form a description of yourself.Nah, that requires too much work.
91. Do it fast or do it right? Do it right. There's no point in doing it fast if you'll have to do it again because you didn't do it right.
92.What was the last book you read? The Haunting
93. End this survey with a quote: "well then, slap my butt and call me a monkey!"

No comments: