Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Kristen inspired post

Kristen had a nifty survey on her site again so I thought I'd just copy her (since I'm already her "clone")

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: Dante's Inferno Adapted by Sandow Birk and Marcus Sanders (they make it modern- "...just like they used to do with wet towels in P.E."
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?: my hand-painted light switch
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV? American Idol, but I quickly turned it off
4) WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
8:05
5) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
8:09
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the wind on the roof
7) When did you last step outside? 15 mins ago, when I rode my bike through the neighborhood
8) Before you came to this website, what did you look at? SodaShoes.com
9) What are you wearing? My "Brace yourself for the future" T-Shirt, army pants, and BRAND NEW SODA SHOES!!
10) Did you dream last night? yeah but I don't care to remember
11) When did you last laugh? an hour ago when I realized that I COULD possibly marry Eric Szmanda AKA "Greg the DNA guy" from CSI because he is very much single.
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in? A piece of art work by Cassie Dennis AKA Randy Bacon's assistant, Linkin' Park poster, 2 Beatles posters, several moons and stars.
13) Seen anything funny lately? I saw Britney Spears trying to be sexy, it was really more sad then funny
14) Last movie you saw? Zoolander
15) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? Ewan McGregor (hehe)
16) Tell me something about you that I don't know: I think my Ninja Turtle watch hates me and is plotting against me.
17) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would do what Kristen plans to do, " I would make computers and electronics absolutely fail-proof and I really think that could save the world."
18) Do you like to dance? Yes
19) George Bush: I have no opinion on that topic. Politics are no fun.
20) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? 'Kida'
21) [Same question for a boy] 'Milo' (hehe Can you tell I loved that movie Atlantis?)
22) Would you ever consider living abroad? Why yes. I'd LOVE to travel!!

No comments: