Thursday, April 22, 2004

Because it's fun to write on shoes, that's why!

I just got back from the College group and boy was it fun!! I could have done without being hit on the head 3 times (what is it with guys and hitting or touching my head???) but it's all good. The people there are so nice!! Not only that but I feel spiritualy better since I've been attending this church group (maybe people at work will stop asking me if I'm Christian lol).

I drank WAY too much Kool-aid and now I think my lips will be forever blue. It was "sad" tasting Kool-aid. It need a lot more sugar because I wasn't nearly as hyper as I should have been. Tamila would have thrown a fit if she had tasted that stuff.

Someone used the word "funner" two times last night. It was...interesting. It reminded me of how Natalie and Tamila would fight over "funner." ::sigh:: those were the good times....anyway, Natalie ended up winning the argument most of the time (proving that Funner was not a word). Sadly, when I tried to tell the guy that "funner" is just not a word he just said that it's used enough that it should be. He continued to say that "ain't" isn't a work either but it's still used. I admited that he had a point. I hung my head in shame after that. I HAVE LET NATALIE JAMES DOWN!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME NATALIE!!


Thursday, Mom is taking me all over town to find a prom dress. I think she's more excited about prom then me. She said something like "don't worry about prices." which is something you DON'T SAY TO ME. Lol, I should go all out and buy gloves, a new purse, and even a little crown. I love shopping with my parents. Not only do they buy the clothes for me but ::prepare for a sappy sentence:: my mom is just fun to shop with. If something doesn't look good on me she tells me. She doesn't beat around the bush.My mom just rocks. I want to take her by American Eagle while we're at the mall. I need some more shirts.

I'm quite excited about friday because I was invited to a "Pajama-rama" party where we will watch movies until our eyes are puffy and blood shot!! SWEET ACTION!!!

I have this awesome idea for a Graduation/Goodbye gift for Ashley but I'm not quite sure if she'll like it. I mean, SHE LOVE IT because it's going to be very sappy and emotional but I'm not sure if she'll really treasure it because...well I can't say much more or else I'll give it away. Let's just say that I got the idea last night after Youth when I playing with my shoes.

I now have an entire shoe dedicated to Ashley. It has almost all of our inside jokes written on it. It saddens me to see a converse all-star shoe with nothing written on it.

I want to make a new shirt for Thursday's Preview (at Sp.8) but I'm not quite sure what to do. Atfirst I thought I'd make that "Natalie James Is My Hero!" shirt but my co-workers really won't get it. The I thought, "Well I still have that yearbook picture of Andrew. I could just swtich the names from Natalie to Andrew." I don't think I want to do that. I think it would weird out Andrew or anyone else who knows Andrew lol. Then I was walking down the hall to go to lunch and I got the greatest idea!! I will go online, find a picture of Bob Goodrich, and put HIM on my shirt!!

No comments: