Monday, April 12, 2004

Burrrrr, I say it's cold in here!

I think I can actually see my breath. How sad is that? It is colder IN the building then outside.

Today I'm going to exercise for twice as long. Maybe that'll warm me up.

Elle: Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands, they just don't.
-Legally Blonde

Nothing exciting happened today. I just froze my butt off at school. Ashley and I are trying to make plans to rent Kill Bill Vol. 1 on tue. I don't know if we'll actually get together but hey, it's worth a shot. See, we say we'll hang out with each other but we end up being lazy bums and forgetting.

Ashley has really been getting shafted these past few weeks. First off she didn't get the lead part in the spring play she only got "understudy". Then she finds out that she won't even be in the matinee which would be her only chance for the entire school to see her awesome acting abilities. It sucks. I'm glad she has a positive outlook on it all though. You rock Ashley!

In other news I think I have been beating myself in my sleep because every morning I have a new bruise. Well, it's that or aliens have been abducting my body and using it for weird experiments. I'd like to think that it's just me beating myself though.

Speaking of bruises, I saw Tamila today. She's looking well. She and I had a chat about SMS and which dorms we'll be living in. I told her that Katelyn and I will be in Well's House and she should try and get in there.

I'm so happy that I found a room mate!!!