Friday, April 23, 2004

:drool:

Chad's brother is possibly one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.

So here's the story. Amanda and I went to Chad's concert, talked to a few people and we even walked around for a bit, feeling really old (most of the people there were like 14. Yuck!) but then we saw him. ::drool:: He looks just like Chad only older and with a more distinct jaw line. Not only that but he has the most amazing hands I have ever seen. When Chad's band was on stage Amanda and I could help but stare how beautiful Mike (Chad's brother) was. He also has the best smile ever!!! I was able to sit by him for a while. It was a great experience. He didn't talk much. That's ok. He's too pretty to talk.

Amanda and I are going to have to fight with Courtney over him. It might get messy.

No comments: