Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Crap. I forgot the Friday Five.

iTunes: "Hyper Music" by Muse
I am: a secret member of the Mensur

So after weeks of bugging Natalie and Hannah about being terrible friends and not posting my Friday Five on time I ironically forgot about it this week. I do hope they will find it in their hearts to forgive me. Years of doing acid have fried my brain.


As usual I am hosting the most exclusive dinner part of the year...

1. Who are the select few you invite?
Matthew Bellamy, Ryan Reynolds, Christian Bale, Bono, Steven Spielberg, Ewan McGregor, Dave Eggers, Jesus, either Natalie or Hannah (I'd make them fight to the death for the prize of being invited), and Danny Boyle. I would possibly invite another friend or two depending upon

2. What sexy thing do you wear?
Hmm that is an excellent question. What would I wear? I would have to go with "destroyed" jeans, some sort of sexy vintage rock t-shirt (sliced in all the right places), a classy jacket to dress the whole ensemble up a bit, and my Converse all-star heels.

3. What do you serve as sustenance?

Thai. All Thai, all the time.

4. Games?

The night would start off with a delightful discussion about the music and movie industry. We would argue over if censorship has gone too far in the movie industry and how the music industry continues to agressively attack it's customers who download music and burn CDs. We'd bring up making, "Trade Fair"
Jesus and Christian Bale would discuss the growth of China over the past few years.
Bono and Dave Eggers would make plans to write a book together concerning the spread of Aids in Africa. Natalie/Hannah would drool over Bono.
Matthew Bellamy and Ewan McGregor would burst out into song (a la Moulin Rouge) and Stephen Spielberg would tear up from the beauty of their voices.
Danny Boyle would pitch the idea of a Zombie movie to Stephen, who turns out to love it and plans to have Christian Bale star in it with Rachel McAdams. Ryan Reynolds would butt in every so often.
When our hearty discussion is finished we'd move into the living room where we'd play a rousing game of Pictionary. Afterwards, we'd play healthy game of hide-and-go-seek in which Stephen would be "it". After the entire group is unable to locate Ryan Reynolds and I for almost an hour, we miraculously re-appear back in the living room, hair mangled and lipstick smudged. I would look at everyone and say, “Wha? I was experiencing an asthma attack and Ryan offered to sooth my labored breathing.” Ryan Reynolds would mutter something to the extent of "You bet there was labored breathing." but no one would really hear him. Jesus would just look at the both of us with his hands on his hips, shaking his head in disapproval. Everyone at once would all say, “Oh Laura...”

On a side note: I'd like to say that we were making out nothing more.
So don't let your minds wander there.

5. Now, how do you get these mongrels out of your house?

Um, who said anything about wanting them to leave?

No comments: