Thursday, September 01, 2005

90's style baby!

iTunes: “I am the Walrus” by The Beatles
I am: The Walrus, Goo goo g' joob!

I don’t believe this day could be better summer up by anyone but By Keanu Reeves so don’t blame me when I use 90’s terminology to describe this day as “excellent.” Really the stories are told better over the phone but I can share this one enjoyable moment.

[We are discussing the phrase “Avoid Rape, Say Yes”]
Justin: “Oh man, I’m totally going to make a poster that says that and post it on my ceiling above my bed. That way, when girls make their way into my room and sit on my bed all I have to do is start stripping and go, “Eh?” and everything would be sweet.”
Me: “I don’t believe that would work very well. I also think I am slightly offended by that as well.”
Justin: “I guess you’re right. I mean if my mom came into my room and looked up…well I don’t think I want to go there.”

No comments: