Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Origin of a bad hair day

Me: lalala I think I'll get up at 6:30 am so that I can actually get a parking space at MSU.
My Hair: AHHH!
Me: Dear Lord! What was that?
My hair: IT'S MEEEE! I'M IN PAIN!
Me: Oh my. Are you ok?
Hair: Nooo! Why didn't you put hair gel in me yesterday?
Me: Well I thought...
Hair: Yeah that's right. You 'thought'. I think we all know what happens when you think!
Me: Look now I just want to get you styled and head off to school. We can discuss the hair gel thing later.
Hair: No.
Me: I said yes. Now style darn you!
Hair: No. I don't feel like it.
Me: Fine. You have forced me to pull out the curling iron.
Hair: Ha-ha. Try your best.
Me: Ug!
Hair: You cannot contain my wildness!
Me: FINE I WILL JUST GET A SCARF AND END THIS!
Hair: Just try to put that scarf in me. It ain't gonna happen. Nope.
Me: AHHHH!!

No comments: