Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Don't have a Cow, man!

iTunes: "Wait" by The Beatles
I am: grieving for cows everywhere

While driving to work this evening a truck hauling 2 cows slowly drove in front of me. I took noticed of how every time the truck ran over a rough patch in the road the cow's belly would giggle ever so slightly. It was quite mesmerizing. I couldn't help but stare. It was like some sort of "cow lava lamp" rippling, waving. Anyway, back to my story, as I went to pass the truck one of the cows looked at me. It looked into my SOUL and moo-ed. And you know what it was saying? It said, "Don't eat meeeeee!" I was completely filled with conviction. I vowed that I would give up all red meat, for one day in honor of that cow.

Ironically I ate Taco Bell 30 minutes later.

No comments: