Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fallin' yes, I am Falling

iTunes: "I've just seen a face" by The Beatles
I am: totally not prepared.

I have yet to pick out what I will have Jared Leto and 30 seconds to Mars sign.
I have yet to pick out what I will wear to meet Jared Leto and 30 Seconds to Mars.
I have yet to come up with an intelligent thing to say to Jared Leto and 30 Seconds to Mars.

This is not going to end well for me. I can feel it.

Someone told me that I should ask Jared Leto for a peck on the cheek but with how shy I am around guys already plus the fact that this is one of the most attractive men in Hollywood (actually named top 20 most beautiful people two years in a row), I really can't see that happening.

All I want to do is tell him that his music is awesome and possibly ask him where he gets inspiration (that is such a geeky question BTW) and then tell his brother Shannon Leto that I really love the photography on the first album.

No comments: