Wednesday, September 28, 2005

How to scare off creepy guys in just a few sentences

I was downtown last weekend and took some people to Rollie-Pollie Sandwiches (oh it was so good). Well, the clerk there was blatantly flirting with me. It was so bad that the guys that were with me kept referring to him as my "future husband." I'll admit that I enjoyed the attention but he really wasn't my type and I was in the overwhelming mood to say the following...

Me: "Look, I need to know where all this flirtatious behavior is going. I really don't have time for this seductive such and such. If you are planning on asking me out I need some serious notice so that I may plan out our lives together. I need to plan the wedding, the honeymoon, and name
our 5 kids. There is just too much to do and I really don't do well under short notice so please tell me your intentions."

Granted I didn't say it..I still would have paid to see the look on his face.

No comments: