Friday, September 23, 2005

I don't take requests

iTunes: "Point #1" by Chevelle
I am: turbulent

I really don't think I have quite earned the right to complain about anything considering that just a few days ago I met one of my favorite movie stars/music icons but I'm awesome enough that I can get away with it.

I think more then anything I piss myself off. And more then anything, I get pissed when I regress to the state of a 16 year-old and whine about how things aren't going my way.

My Metals/Jewelry class is pissing me off, (as well as other events that are just as consequential to my terrible day but will not be observed in this post nor any conversation that anyone might have with me about my terrible day) and it annoys me that I am getting agitated about a ridiculous art class that is unfortunately required for my BFA Degree.

There is my rant for the day. I will return to being the happy-go-lucky me in a few hours when I am on a "Red Bull" and "Pixie-Stick" (I think it is properly spelled s-t-i-k) high. Till then, I bid you all a good night.

No comments: