Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right

iTunes: "Stuck in the middle with you" by the Steve Miller Band
I am: vacuous

I could post my Jared Leto story but I feel it is better told over the phone so if you want to hear it (and you do) then you need to call me.

I'm having serious problems being incredibly indecisive lately. It took me 25 minutes yesterday to decide if I what brand of orange soda I wanted to buy from Price Cutter. I have two major decisions to make in the next 2 months and I have yet to even lean in one director or another. Maybe I should work on that.

I get to do more soldering tomorrow in Metals. I am so totally bringing my digital camera because I have to see how awesome I look with a blowtorch.

Some girl, actually Courtney's little sister (Lindsay), at work suggested me taking her Senior pictures. I told her I'd do it for free and she'd just pay for the copies of the prints that she wanted. I don't know if everything will work out or not but if it does I would totally be stoked.

No comments: