Friday, September 02, 2005

Freaky Friday Five

1. If you were forced to switch bodies (a la Freaky Friday) for 1 day, who would you IRONICALLY be forced to switch with?

Well as irony would have it, I would sadly be forced to change places with Lindsay Lohan when we accidentally both wear cursed Chinese imported Converse All-Stars at the same time.

2. Why?

It is a well known fact that Lindsay Lohan and I have had a few differences in opinion for the past year or so. One of which has to do with how she thinks it's ok to be an annoying brat.

3. What craaaazy adventures would you have?

As L.L., I would walk around all day in tiny skits and do typical Lindsay things like make-out with tons of movie stars. I wouldn't really care who. I mean I am Linday Lohan. At some point during the day I would realize that, that cold sore on my mouth is really more then just a "cold sore" (if you catch my drift). I may cry a bit but then I’d go shopping and everything would be fine. After a long day on the set of “Mean Girls 2: A New-Time low” I would find time to scream at an extra or two for blocking my sunlight thus creating a blotchy tan on my $5,000 body. When it’s time to retire to my flippin’ huge mansion I would bring a director or two along just to make sure I get that role in the new Mel Gibson movie.

4. What important lesson would you learn by the end of the day?

That though L.L. seems cold and heartless to the media, she really does have a heart. It’s just covered up by 12 layers of makeup and hair care products.

5. Is it just me or did Jamie Lee Curtis overact in "Freaky Friday"?

Considering that I wrote this Friday Five, I am naturally going to agree with myself.

No comments: