Thursday, August 04, 2005

Entitled: Teddy Graham memories

iTunes: "Long Line of Cars" by Cake
I am: melting

This post is mostly fluffed filler for the week so you'll have to excuse the lack of entertainment value:

So I thought about going out today to buy some Comet to clean the dishwasher with but then came to the realization that we had plenty of Tang in stock, and used it instead. Yep. I knew that Tang was awesome but man, not only is it delicious but also can be used as a household cleaner.

Now a quote from 2Ge+Her:The Movie...

Chad: I don't tell many people this, but my greatest dream is to own a Seadoo, and Im gonna get one too, because I plan on making a buttload of money with this!

Doug: A buttload, how much is a buttload?

Chad: 1000 dollars. I base that on the fact that one time, I fit 5 dollars up my butt, and well, not to brag or anything, but I figure I could fit way more up there. WAY more! Easy!

No comments: