Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'll have that cow shaken...not stirred

There is this reappearing commercial on TV that features a man literally shaking a cow and then the words "MILK SHAKE". Upon first viewing this commercial I was distressed by the fact that this poor cow was being shaken pretty violently. Now I am amused by such commercial and have the urge to shake a cow. Does that make me a bad person? Yes, yes it does.

iTunes: "My Friends" by the Red Hot chili Peppers
I am: AWESOME!

I attempted to renew my license today but was shot down by the evil license lady who said I couldn't prove my citizenship because I don't have my birth certificate. Hellooooo. I clearly was born in the US. I do not find it necessary to have 3 forms of ID (not including my expired license) to RENEW MY LICENSE! I can't express how mad I was to find out that I have to drive around without a valid license until I can get a copy of my birth certificate in the mail because my parents appear to have lost it. Convenient that they lost mine and not my sister's EAI?

No comments: