Friday, August 12, 2005

Mmmhmm The Friday Five

1. What song on your iTunes playlist are you least likely to admit to friends, is there?
Sadly, at some point, I decided that it's cool to listen to Jim Croce. I'd have to say that I am quite bashful when it comes to discussing my love of his old-time music.

2. What movie is your guilty pleasure?
American Psycho, hands down, is definitely a guilty pleasure. Oh the nudity! OH THE VIOLENCE! And yet...it is so awesome.

3. What book brings most shame to your bookshelves?
I got into this phase where I was trying to find really unique graphic novels so I bought one called "The Filth" thinking, wow what an interesting concept. Unfortunately I should have paid more attention to the name of the graphic novel because it is quite dirty.

4. What's your most shameful moment?
Oh, there are too many to pick from. Most of them involve moments in which I thought I was blonde and attempted to act like it.

5. National Enquirer: dirty secret read or just more paper to cover your hamster's cage?
I find the National Enquirer entertaining beyond belief.

No comments: