Thursday, August 18, 2005

Naw, it can't be heaven. There's not enough Twinkies.

I am: amnesici
Tunes: “At the Speed of a Yellow Bullet” by Head Automatica

Though Vicks 44 is coursing through my veins I am still able to pull myself off my couch and to my beautiful computer to post yet another pointlessly entertaining post. That is just how dedicated I am people.I was pretty down about the whole, being sick for the two days I actually have off work but Justin R. reminded me multiple times that, HEY, in a few weeks I’ll be enjoying one of my favorite bands…live…in my hometown. HAHA that reminds me! I have somehow managed to get Justin to drive us all to Lawrence, KS for the Jimmy Eat World show! Contrary to popular belief my feminine powers of persuasion are still effective!

So get this...I...could...be....in Stephen King's next book!! That's right! All I have to do is donate a bunch of money...a "butt-load" if you will...to a worth cause and BOOM! I'm instantly in the book! Ok, so maybe it doesn't work exactly like that but it's pretty close. I mean so what if my Grandmother intended me to use that money to pay for college. I think she would agree that being in STEPHEN KING's next book is much more important.

My Snapple Popsicle stick taught me today that “starfish are the only animal that can turn their stomach inside out.” You know I don’t think I would have maintained that A average in high school if these frozen dessert companies didn’t put essential facts, like this one, on their Popsicle sticks.

No comments: