Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Why my friends love my voice messages

Theme Song: "Long View" by Green Day
I am: killing time

I must start this post off with “Blah” because that is what I would love to scream at everyone. Just “blah”: plain and simple.

Rachel and I shared horrible voice mail experience today but I think mine totally thrashed her attempt at “funniest message ever recoded.”

Judge for yourself:
“Hey ________,
It’s Laura. I was just returning your call and wanted to let you know that this week is going to be hard to schedule a meeting just because of work but if you call me later this week I’m sure…OH MY GOSH. Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh! [sounds of car coming to a screech] I ALMOST HIT A FREAKIN CAT! DUDE, IT CAME OUT OF NO WHERE! [heavy breathing] Goodness that was close. I think it’s gone now. [THUMP SCREECH] What was that? Did I just hit that cat? AHEEEEE!! Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!!! [car breaking/driver side door opens and closes] Oh wait, no it’s ok. That was just a rock. Haha. Cat, rock: same difference.
Am I still leaving a message?
Ummm…anyway just call me back.
You can rest easy knowing that the rock is fine.”

No comments: