Monday, September 20, 2004

"I declare I don't care no more" aka another Green Day post

Theme Song: "Burn out" by Green Day

On a side note: Green Day's new CD comes out tomorrow. I encourage you all to
get your lazy butts out of those comfy computer chairs and buy it. ALL OF YOU!
I am: Sickened

Uck, I’m not quite sure why I’m posting…as usual; I am not in the mood. I was going to share to all how crappy of a day I had but I’d rather not show more teenage angst than I already do for that may increase the number of people who think I am some kind of teenybopper. SWEET MOLASIS PEOPLE I AM NOT 16!
Therefore, instead of some kind of post that sounds more like the lyrics to a Green Day song than the rational thoughts of a college student, I have decided to entertain all with an entertaining Tamila and Laura story. Ah yes, those were the days.
Back in sophomore year, I practically lived at Tamila’s house; I was spending the night so much. Well, as a little ritual that we’d do before finally falling asleep at 4am I’d come up with these ridiculous “what if” questions and of course these scenarios were so far fetched that the thought of it even happening could only cause mass hysteria. I’d always make up some kind of situation involving, her current boyfriend of the time and Tiger woods (her current obsession). I was always trying to get her to betray her boyfriend for Tiger Woods. Why? Because I was a sick, sick human being that’s why. ::giggles uncontrollably::
This one night I came up with my most pathetic attempt.
“So Tamila, let’s say that you are left alone in Kendall’s room for about 5 minutes and you feel the need to creep through his stuff and in doing so you find a strange collection of Tiger Woods paraphernalia. Upon further investigation, you find what appear to be ‘paparazzi-like’ pictures of Tiger by the pool and changing clothes. At the exact moment that you are taking a closer look, Kendal walks into the room, mouth gaping open. What do you do?”

As usual, it was a “Tamila” response:
“Well, I kindly say to Kendall ‘Sweetie, honey bunch, sugar-bun, this whole Tiger obsession has got to go. Look, there is only room for one person in Tiger’s life and let’s just face it. You’re not his type.”

No comments: