Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Quotable me

Playing on iTunes: "Ain't No Sunshine when she's gone" by Al Green
I am: beating the crap out of my keyboard ,knrdswa4oiryY4 [8 2drs mov[q0y8


Perfect Laura Quotes:

"Wait, you're not going to slaughter me like those children in Bolivia, are
you?"

and

"Yes, I stalk you. I'm sorry. I can't stop. I know where you live and I secretly
have a shrine that I built just for my dorm room." [to Andrew when he
commented on how I had run into him at Best Buy for the past
two Fridays ]

and

"You should have said, 'and no Mike, I am not going to dance for you....unless
it is for sweet sweet candy!!!'" [to Lori when she was talking about her
upfront email to Mike]

and

"I guess I'd better get rid of those nunchucks then, huh?" [to Megan,
our RA for our floor at my dorm, when doing her safety inspection and
asked if we had any illegal weaponry]






No comments: