Sunday, September 26, 2004

Moderately humorous story

Theme music: "Trapped in a box" by No Doubt
I am: weird

As many of my friends know, last season I bought a wicked awesome red and white "Nintendo" jacket from Hot Topic for half price. 20 bucks baby!!! OH YEAH. It brings me much joy. The other night I was wearing this jacket while hanging out with Kevin, Sandor, and Courtney over at the "K&A joint" (It's easier to call it that than to say "Kevin and Andrew's apartment") when Andrew returned home from one of the several jobs that he now has. At first he did the whole double take thing then said, "Why are you wearing my jacket?!" I laughed out of sear confusion because clearly THIS WASN'T HIS JACKET. Then I remembered how Andrew had bought a similar but less cool, mostly because it didn't have Nintendo on it, red and white jacket at American Eagle. I attempted to explain to him that it was MY jacket and then asked why in the world I would put on his clothes but he just seemed confused. I stopped my explaining and just turned around to show him the Nintendo logo on the back.
"Ohh." he simply said.
It cracks me up to think that I would be insane enough to put on pieces of his clothing. I should totally buy a guy's shirt at American Eagle (it doesn't matter which one, he owns the entire store) and wear it while hanging out with him. Why I am bent on freaking him out is still a mystery to me.

No comments: