Friday, September 03, 2004

The Cat Lady of Guadalupe and my 7 year plan

Theme music: "My December" by Linkin Park
I am: Strangely shaking from either a lack of sleep, stress, or some kind of unknown fear about bunk-beds. Heck it could be all three for all I know.

I told Kevin and Andrew that if I started collecting two cats a year starting with my next birthday I'll be able to be "The Cat Lady of Guadalupe" by the time I'm 25. Andrew kind of giggled and Kevin just looked at me with confusion and said, "Why would you want to do a thing like that and be a freak?" At which point I had to explain to him that my cats were going to be my only source of companionship and finding companionship with fifteen cats is not a "freak" like thing to do. Old ladies do it everyday. I'm just getting a head start. He made some kind of smart comment about "companionship" which I do not care to repeat and I gave him the evil eye. And thus is the story of the second time I have ever given Kevin the evil eye.

No comments: