Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I like swimming in the sea

Theme music: "Beyond" by Cadet
I am: discombobulated

I just got back from playing poker at Lori's new house and I am ashamed to admit that not only was this my first time playing poker but I also lost all of my chips within the first hour. It was so horrible that everyone felt the need to constantly make fun of me, which was fun the first 2 hours and then it just became redundant and annoying.

On the other hand I beat Daniel 4 times at Speed and beat Daniel AND Ryan at least once at Double Down. Considering it was the first time I had played Double Down in about a month and some, I was impressed.

My mom's surgery went ok. We're still waiting for some test results though. Uck, I hate waiting. Patience is a virtue that I do not have.

"I tried talking to Jesus but He just put me on hold Said He’d been
swamped
by calls this week And He couldn’t shake His cold"- Colin Hay


I love that line. It's such a Dave Eggers line.

No comments: