Thursday, September 02, 2004

OMG IS THAT DR. WILLIS?

Theme music: Pretty Fly (for white guy) by The Offspring
I am: wondering where my scotch-tape went

There I was sitting outside of my IDS 100 class and then I saw him. In all his glory he walked right by me. He was exactly how the head of the SMSU art department WOULD look like. Thin with long grey hair pulled back into a pony tail, casual button-up shirt, with classy tie, and glasses that just enhanced the intellectual look. I wasn't quite sure what to do other then stare open-mouthed. I had to contain my urge to stand up and scream...My art career is resting in your hands!

In other news:

Hannah is now allowed to leave me about 10 million voice messages just because they make my day. For instance...

"Hey Laura, it's Hannah. I left your pictures by the front door. I am now off to Borders where I will sit in a corner, eating a cookie, while I read obscure British music magazine by myself. The end. Bye."

That made my day.

In other...other news you all will be happy to hear that God has decided to spite me even more and my life has become even sucky-er. I mean it's not like the past month hasn't been hard enough but wow I mean I must have really pissed off God.

Not only am I going to be evaluated in projection on Friday by Daniel but my mother is now having surgery which scares the living heck out of me. I couldn't even tell Courtney without starting to tear up. I covered it up well by pointing to the TV and screaming, "Is that the guy from Quantum Leap?!" I rock at covering up emotions. BOO YA!

No comments: