Friday, September 03, 2004

Put on hold

Theme Music: "Beautiful World" by Colin Hay (it's on the wonderful Scrubs soundtrack)
I am: wondering if that stuff on the ceiling is cottage cheese or rotten milk

If this is your first time to my site I must explain that yes, my life does rock and yes, I am happy about 95% of the time but every so often I will have a bad day and feel the need to share my crappy emotions with all my friends (and occasionally a random visitor to my site). I do use this site as my "journal" so what I post here I wouldn't just randomly come out and say to some one but I understand that this is public and therefore open for anyone to see but if I didn't post about those bad days I wouldn't really be human I'd just be some kind of cheapened version of a carebear. No one really likes cheap carebears do they? I think I have a pretty awesome mixture of funny stories and silly anger posts. I do worry that people will assume certain things about my posts...then think I'm some kind of weird freak...and call the police but I'm sure people know better than to assume and would email me if they had further questions about posts before they would commit me. One might hope that's how it would go.

Oh Goodness there is a strange construction worker hanging on a rope outside my window. He just freaked the living heck out of me. Now he is looking at me. I will avoid all eye contact. ACK IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!

Did I mention that all construction work on my resident hall was supposed to be done about a month ago? Lies I say! ALL LIES!

No comments: