Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Theme song: "American Idiot" from the brand spankin' new GREEN DAY CD. BOO YA!
I am: Cold, oh so very cold. Brrr, what is the thermostat set at? Sixth Sense coldness? Geeze!

Ok...so yes I have discovered this wonderful site named "site meter" which not only lets you know how many people visit your site by the hour but also lets you know all sorts of info about them such as the time zone they are in or...what ISP they have. It's so nifty that it can even tell you what parts of your site they've looked at.

Today when I was checking it I took note of someone looking at some of my VERY OLD POSTS from November 2002. Upon checking what I had written that month, I became horribly embarrassed. HORRIBLY!! Look, whoever visited my site at Sep 21 2004 1:15:56 pm Pacific Standard Time using Microsoft WinXP and Internet Explorer 6.0, I was young and angry!! I was also very crazy. I HAVE VERY MUCH SO CHANGED!!! Lol, I can hear my roommate cracking up now.
"GEEZE RACHEL CAN I GET SOME SENSITIVITY HERE!! M. COME ON! PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THINK I'M CRAZY OR SOMEKIND OF OBSESSIVE FREAK (which I am not. I am very much so stable)."

BTW Green Day's new album may very well be the BEST album of the year. Buy it people! Where else are you going to hear a "pop-rock opera?"

No comments: