Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Well Bugger!

Theme Song: "Staring at the Sun" by Offspring
I am: waiting

So, I was driving home tonight (more like today) and I got this horrible feeling that maybe my life is just that; driving down James River Freeway listening to Incubus while packed into a lonely and dark car. Dude, it freaked me out. I started hyperventilating and screaming. Then I remembered that I now have the awesome ability to make pudding cookies and then realized that, that's all one really needs in life.

Good times...good times.

I haven't heard from Linzy in a while. I am beginning to worry. Usually she gives me a random call by now but nope. Nothin'. I might give her a call tomorrow and she what she's up to. I love her voice messages! They're almost as good as Hannah's.

"Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaura. [pause] yeah this is Linzy [pause] ::breath:: [pause] so give me a call [pause]. Yeah.”

I ought to leave a really long message on her voice mail just to annoy the heck out of her. Tehehe, there's nothing more entertaining then seeing Linzy annoyed.

I've decided that Wednesday is going to be my day. Yes, I have decided! Hannah doesn't know it but I will be invading her house for various reasons. One of which is to see this horrible monster that seems to live in her kitchen. The other so that she can calm me down after I have a mental break down.

On Wednesday, I will break out the super hero outfit and impress all!! "Boo yaw" and here's why: I'm really sick of the crap that's been going on lately with some of the people that I hang out with and it's going to stop one way or another. I'm taking control of the situation if it's the last thing I do. I'm sick of being ignored and given the cold shoulder. Believe it or not, I do exist!!! I’m sick of people conforming for the stupidest of reasons. WHY CAN’T YOU JUST REBEL! Darn all those who conform, darn them all! But, most of all, I’m sick of being treated like crap!!

I have the sudden urge to draw myself as a super hero. Yay for super heroes!!

No comments: