Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Way better than Ted and Bill's excellent adventure

Stuck in my head: "Ground on Down" by Ben Harper
I am: Rockin!

Today was excellent! I finished all of the chores, made my bed, and still had enough time to drop by Caveman Comics, Borders, Barns and Noble, and Merlin Books! How awesome is that? Sure I didn't buy anything at those places...but man, it was fun looking around. I'm sure the clerks just loved how I loitered around their stores for a hour. Tehehe.

Thanks to Justin, I have now acquired a taste for Ben Harper's music. I've been listening to "Ground on Down" all day. Something about that song just makes me want to get up and rock out!

Dude, I've been getting the greatest compliments lately!! A few days ago, some guy said I have the most awesome shirts and then today someone said that my eye make-up looked really great! There's nothing like a compliment to make you're day rock even more!!

Not only that but I'm almost finished with my little black journal! I have a whole year's worth of fun adventures in it!! I know that when Amanda read it she couldn't stop laughing. She said that when I die I have to leave it to her so that she can get it published. Yeah, it's really not that funny.

No comments: