Friday, June 18, 2004

Fudge!

Ack, today was just not my day.

This morning we were swamped by a hundred-some evil munchkins. I hate tiny children whose parents have no control over them. But it’s fine...that happens when you work at a movie theater. Then some projector brain-wrapped and the movie was stopped. Then we received a delivery from Regal, that I didn't enter it into the computer. Then when I was told to enter it, I asked about a dozen annoying questions and drove the rest of the managers nuts. THEN I thought I was supposed to leave at 7pm when I was REALLY supposed to leave at 6pm. To make everything 10 times worse I rang up an order so horribly wrong that one of the managers was going nuts trying to figure out what I had done. When she called to tell me what I had done all I wanted to do was apologize a million times but the few “I’m sorry-s” that I got out didn’t seem to help.

Let’s just say that the word "fudge" was used a lot today. Its days like this that make me feel like crap all the time. Dude, I feel so incompetent. Uck.

2 comments:

Cyrus said...

I feel your pain, trust me....I work at an ice cream place, and we get BUSY. We made over $1,600 last night in 5 hours, and it was a quieter than average night.
Hey, totally random thing, but what got you interested in exorcisms and poltergeists?

Landing in London said...

I just love weird stuff. I'm really not obsessed with that kind of stuff but I find books about that sort of thing interesting. Freaky stuff rocks.