Friday, June 11, 2004

Laura's Fury

I must say that I have never been so pissed off in my entire life.

I’m pretty sure that all my friends know better than to talk down to me not because they respect me but because they know how bad my temper is and fear my fury. Just ask Tamila or even Natalie. In fact, Ashley knows better then most because she and I recently had it out a month or two ago when we had a little spat.

I believe the last time someone talked down to me; I looked them straight in the eye and in the coldest tone ever said,
“Excuse me! Do not take that tone with me! If you have a problem I suggest you get over it and quick.”
(This caught the person off guard because I’m usually pretty nice and cheery.) Ha ha, the look on their face was priceless.

Tonight was the first time that I was talked down to and somehow managed to bite my tongue instead of breaking loose. I just can’t stand it when people take that tone with you as if you were three or just plain stupid! No one has the right to treat me like that!! I’m a person so talk to me as if I were one! I’m sorry if you think that you have the right to degrade people. You really don’t! I don’t care whom you are but if you disrespect I will not stand for it.

The ONLY reason I did not tear into this person is because there were several people around and it was just not worth the effort. I’m so ticked about it though.

I was so mad that I ended up not saying anything until I reached Becca who cooled me down a bit.
Thank GOD FOR BECCA.

No comments: