Sunday, June 13, 2004

I've got to stop talking in my sleep

I think Ashley just called me but I'm not sure if that was a dream or what. Look, I went to bed at like 3:30 (yay for closing shifts!)! I remember hearing the Scooby Doo theme song (my ring tone) and talking to someone who sounded a lot like Ashley. I don't even know what we talked about. Wow, that's pretty bad.

I hung out with Nat and Hannah the other night and I brought along my pretty red journal to make notes of interesting events. I thought I'd share a few of the notes I made:

8:23 pm
Natalie warns me of the state her room is in. I am fearful to enter. I may faint. I think I should make her a sign that says "Insert Disclaimer here" for above her door.

8:24 pm
Oh the horrors!

8:37 pm
Nat and I have drawn attention to Springfield's ant problem. Our plans are to decrease the population by feeding them concentrated Mountain Dew. Only she and I know it's awesome killing power.

8:53 pm
Discovered that Hannah doesn't know how to cook Toast. I will pray for her soul.

8:56 pm
My first child will be named "The Cheat" (not to be confused with "The Hannah") and his/her first word shall be "Douglas."

9:15 pm
The word "Addendum" has been used too much. I have plans to approach an employee tomorrow and say "An Addendum to my list before..."
A fight has broken out between the friends. They claim that their e-boyfriend is e-cheating. This is something to post about in my blog.

9:20 pm
The group is restless. Somehow, I got sucked into driving them all to Barns and Noble. Hahaha, I will make them listen to Cadet.

9:30 pm
Almost smash Hannah's hand in the car window. Sadly funny.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey, I do too know how to cook toast!

Addendum: Thanks a lot for almost smashing my hand. Tosser.

Landing in London said...

You're very welcome!