Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Another night of Self-revelation

Theme music: "dateless losers" By Reel Big Fish
I am: Queasy

Ugh, my stomach hurts. It’s literally doing flips within my body. I haven’t felt this nauseous since I was forced to go on Wildfire with Ashley and her two F.E.S.-es (foreign Exchange Students). That was a day of excitement lol.

donde esta mi familia! -a little inside joke for ya there, Ashley.

Nat and I were going to have this awesome, “Girl’s night out” thing tonight but it turned out to be a bust so we hung out with this guy from my church college group, Jared, instead. It was a lot of fun. We took him to the Mud House and taught him E.R.S….the hard /Tamila way MUHAHAHA. We didn’t exactly tell him the rules. We made him sit there and catch on to the game. HAHA! It was a fun filled night. Tomorrow we plan on taking him shopping with us downtown. There’s nothing like hanging out with friends and shopping!

So, after reading Hannah’s most recent post I have decided that I will NEVER spend the night at her house. Sorry Hannah, but the thought of being eaten by an unknown spider-like monster just isn't appealing to me.

Speaking of sleeping or lack-there-of, the past few nights I’ve been having the weirdest dreams. I always end up waking up in a cold sweat at 3am. I’d love to describe the dream to you all but unfortunately I only remember the feeling of intense fear as I leapt out of bed. I haven’t had to deal with dreams like this in a long time. I wonder what my subconscious is trying to tell me. ::shrugs shoulders:: eh. Who knows?

No comments: