Saturday, October 22, 2005

Why Hannah should drive me home EVERY NIGHT

Natalie had invited us all over to watch some sort of movie (wish I could remember what it was) and well Hannah was responsible for driving Ben H. and I home. So there we were driving along talking about how crappy the movie was and....

Me: Look out! (notices poor innocent skunk in the middle of the road)
Hannah: F***! (not even attempting to censor herself or swerve, she hits the skunk and I watch in horror)
Me: OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD YOU JUST KILLED....
Hannah: F***! It's going to take a month to get the smell of dead animal out of my car!
Ben H: ::laughing like a mad man in the back seat::
Me: You...just...hit...that..
Hannah: F***!!
Me: I saw....that skunk die!! I looked right into it's eyes!
Hannah: F***!
Ben H: ::crying from laughing so hard::
[then the smell hits]
Everyone: ahhhhh!!

No comments: