Saturday, October 22, 2005

Keep the traffic flowing

iTunes: "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West
I am: a low down dirty fool.

I find it completely annoying when I leave messages for people specifically stating that I require a call in return and receive no call. Especially when I am in dire need of talking to them not for entertainment reasons but for actual dire reasons like I'm being attacked by clones (haha, bad joke)! Now even though this is definitely on my top ten pet peeves list, I definitely do not deserve to complain because I, too fail to return calls. Yeah, I know. It's annoying.

Oh wait, the phone's ringing...yep, yep yep yep. ARG! FEAR MY WRATH!!

All anger aside, I got fabulous news on Friday. Fab news. So fab that I wanted to run to the top of the Springfield 8 and scream it at the top of my lungs, but I didn't. Time didn't allow it.

I'm freaking out about this cruise. Really am.
1. I have yet to pack.
2. I do not want to re-enact the Titanic (though I might finally get that well-deserved Oscar of mine).
3. It's hurricane season.
4. I have a Metals project due the day I get back.
5. I have an Art History test the day I get back.

Though I am looking forward to seeing my sister. I only get to see her about two times a year so I'm psyched. I just hope I don't get attacked by man-eating dolphins. That would suck. I'd probably still have to hobble back and take that Art History test.

But back to me having an angry day:
So do you think that some people just wake up in the morning and say to themselves, "Hey! I'm going to act like a total tool today!"? Hm. Interesting.

No comments: